Junior League of Montgomery Women's Leadership Summit
EmpowHERment Scholarship Application Guidelines
The scholarship request must serve as an enrichment opportunity to enhance, educate, empower, or equip the recipient with continued growth and development in her career, business, or personal brand. We are committed to this focus by identifying and participating in efforts to promote the full potential of women in their chosen areas of expertise and influence.
All scholarship applications must be received by February 17, 2023. You may be contacted by the Women's Leadership Summit Committee members to discuss your application.
The Committee members will thoroughly review each submitted application and make a recommendation to the Junior League Board of Directors.
Awards will be announced and presented to the selected applicant(s) during the Women's Leadership Summit on March 10, 2023. All applicants not selected for funding will be notified in writing by March 3.
2023 Junior League of Montgomery Women's Leadership Summit
Scholarship Application Guidelines
- Scholarships may be requested for $250 and up to $2,500.
- Requests may be fully or partially funded.
- Payment will be made directly to the scholarship recipient.
- A follow-up report should be submitted to the Junior League of Montgomery by December 1, 2023.
- This is a one-time award and will not be eligible for renewal.
TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIPS:
- General Operating Support for a business or non-profit organization.
- Seed/Start-up Grant for a business or non-profit organization.
- Crisis Grant to cover unexpected expenses hindering the progress of a woman's business plan or professional development.
You are not currently logged in. Please log in to submit this form.